Healthy Living Cleaning Service
Healthy Living Cleaning Service’s mission is to ensure quality service through our attention to detail, outstanding customer service, and green practices.
Healthy Living Cleaning Service’s goal is to simplify our client’s lives by saving valuable time and energy in the most environmentally responsible manner. By taking cleaning off your “to do” list time is freed for family, friends and fun!
Our staff are comprised of professional cleaners that are dedicated to a high attention to detail and encompass a “service before self” motto. Our staff have been rigorously trained. For our client’s peace of mind, we do a thorough back ground check and independent drug test before hiring. Our cleaners are all bonded and insured. You can be rest assured the person in your home has integrity and is trustworthy.
We really want to earn your business for the long term and this is why we offer such amazing discounts without sacrificing quality for ongoing service. We want to show our appreciation for your commitment to quality service!
Here at Healthy Living Cleaning Service, we price our services according to our client’s choice- what works for our clients works for us. Our Pricing Structure is simple and very competitive! We are flexible with what works best for you. Below is a list of how our pricing works but we are always able to adjust based on your needs. As you can see, there are significant discounts on continued service. Discounts can range from 20% to 40% and more if you want continual service! We also offer additional discounts for long term contracts, seniors, disabled and military.
These prices are based on “man hours“. We typically have two cleaners per crew which means if the two cleaners perform 2 hours of service, that is 4 “man hours”. If a single cleaner comes out to provide service and she/he are there for 2 hours, that equates to 2 “man hours”. We have a 4 man hour minimum appointment time for first time cleanings. 3 man hr minimum for monthly and 2 man hr minimum for bi-weekly and weekly.
- $50/Man Hour - First Time Cleaning or One Time Cleaning
- $40/Man Hour - Monthly
- $35/Man Hour - Bi-Weekly
- $30/Man Hour - Weekly
- This pricing does not include Move Out/In cleanings. Please visit our page for more information on Move Out/In cleanings.
- When you enroll in the Invoice Program and Bill Pay you receive an additional 10% OFF per service – No down payment required and you can discontinue service at anytime. Based on our performance, we are confident you will want to stay with us for the long term.
- 5% Discount for 65+, Disabled and Military
- Please Contact Us at 916-628-7433 for Invoice Program and Bill Pay details.
To help determine how many hours you need, here are some quick tools to help or just give us a call at 916-628-7433 or email email@example.com
- 300-400 sq ft per man hour
- 30 -60 mins for kitchen or bathrooms
- 15 – 30 mins for bedrooms/offices
- 30-45 mins for living / dining / family rooms
*These are general estimates for average residences. How often you have your residence cleaned, if its completed professionally, how many people occupy the residence, age of the residence and if you have pets are all significant variables to determine the length of service required.
Important Information for Payment through the Invoice Program
***** There is a 3.1% PayPal or Credit Card Fee if used. There are NO FEEs when you signup with Bank of America to pay for your continued service or invoice program *****