Come join our professional company Healthy Living Cleaning Service. Be part of our growing team. We are looking for someone who is energetic, loves to clean and has professional residential cleaning experience. This is a Part Time position. Applicant will work a four day schedule, 20-30 hrs per week. We need a cleaner available to work Monday- Fridays from 8:00-5:00
We are looking for hard working individuals to clean homes. We are a Green cleaning business. Must be ready to work right away. Pay begins at $11 per hour with opportunities for bonuses and increased pay. Cleaning is physically hard work and the hours will vary and fluctuate. Professional cleaning experience is required.
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST HAVE CLEANING EXPERIENCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a reliable economic car and auto insurance
- Must be bondable
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must have access to a computer and be familiar with Google Maps.com, mapquest.com or the equivalent
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have integrity and trustworthy
- Must be excellent at customer service
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to provide 3 work references upon hiring
The person we are looking for needs to enjoy cleaning. They must be excellent communicators, able to work unsupervised. This position entails working as a team. We do check references!
How Do I apply:
If you are interested AND have met the above minimum qualifications email your resume to email@example.com. Please do not contact the office by phone.
We are now certified by the State of California through the Department of General Services as a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Small Business Micro (MB)!
After a long 6 month process being vetted by The United States Department of Veterans Affairs, we are now officially confirmed as a Veteran Owned Small Business. You can search for our business on the VA website at https://www.vip.vetbiz.gov. Just business search us under Healthy Living Care Services.
Want to help save the planet and your wallet? Checkout how to make your own Green All Purpose Cleaner!
You can go to the store and spend $4-5 on an all purpose chemical based, toxic cleaner or you can go green and do it yourself for pennies on the dollar.
- Go to the hardware store and buy a 32 oz spray bottle
- Add water and two long squirts of natural dish soap (this is for tough grease spots, soap scum and much more)
- Add 4-5 drops of tea tree oil (this is for disinfecting)
- Add 3-4 drops of your favorite essential oils for scent (lemon, lavender, orange, etc)
- Shake well before every use
You will spend about $15 for all these high quality products but this will last you for years depending on how much you like to clean!
If this was helpful please visit our Facebook page “Like” us and Share with your friends: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Healthy-Living-Cleaning-Service/198110790322530